At the Ross Eye Institute, we understand the importance of continuing to meet your vision care needs. We take your health and COVID-19 precautions very seriously. Your health, and ours is of utmost importance.
- We follow the Department of Health guidelines.
- Doctors and staff undergo daily screening questions as well as temperature checks twice a day.
- Access to our facility is limited to our patients only. If a patient cannot attend their appointment on their own, an escort will also be permitted.
- Patients who arrive more than 15 minutes prior to their appointment will not be allowed inside until it gets closer to their scheduled appointment time. Please plan accordingly.
- Patient and staff touch points are sanitized between each use and logs are maintained documenting strict adherence.
- Proper mask use is strictly enforced.
- We are not allowing visits from pharmaceutical reps, vendors, or other salespersons or business associates.
Your vision care is a critical component to maintaining long-term vision health and the Ross Eye Institute remains committed to meeting your vision care needs while keeping you safe, during these uncertain times.