Your vision is of utmost importance to us.
At the Ross Eye Institute, we understand the importance of continuing to meet your vision care needs. We take your health and COVID-19 precautions very seriously. Your health, and ours is of utmost importance.
- We follow the Department of Health guidelines.
- Doctors and staff undergo daily screening questions as well as temperature checks twice a day.
- Access to our facility is limited to our patients only. If a patient cannot attend their appointment on their own, an escort will also be permitted.
- Patients who arrive more than 15 minutes prior to their appointment will not be allowed inside until it gets closer to their scheduled appointment time. Please plan accordingly.
- Patient and staff touch points are sanitized between each use and logs are maintained documenting strict adherence.
- Proper mask use is strictly enforced.
- We are not allowing visits from pharmaceutical reps, vendors, or other salespersons or business associates.
Your vision care is a critical component to maintaining long-term vision health and the Ross Eye Institute remains committed to meeting your vision care needs while keeping you safe, during these uncertain times.